Peace, quiet, privacy…and walkability to everything
A peaceful private lane in a highly coveted neighborhood, this meticulously updated home in a park-like setting is a haven for gracious living. This premium location, just a stroll from the charms of the Upper Village and an easy walk to Miramar Beach, offers all the hushed tranquility of a restful retreat. Featuring 3bd/2.5ba plus detached cottage, this enchanting property in the desirable MUS is secluded and private, but ideally convenient to the area’s finest beaches, parks, shopping, and restaurants.
Manicured gardens and uplit oak and olive trees ring a verdant expanse of lawn, while hidden courtyards and seating nooks invite discovery throughout the immaculately landscaped grounds. A lush selection of fruit trees, including avocado, fig, pomegranate, and a variety of stone fruit and citrus. A charming library with a jewel-box powder room and an elegantly appointed living room with a fireplace and direct access to the pool terrace create a welcoming transition into the home. Natural stone floors and an inviting fireplace grace an open room that seamlessly integrates the kitchen, dining/family rooms into an ideal space for entertaining and relaxed living. The magnificently remodeled gourmet kitchen features Miele appliances, generous custom cabinetry, countertops and breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry/laundry room. French doors flank the space and lead to a shady pergola on one side, and a flagstone grilling patio on the other. Wisteria-draped guest cottage provides options for a detached office, studio, or retreat space. The ground floor owner sanctuary features a spacious his and hers closet and French doors that open to the pool and spa. The lavish ensuite bath boasts an exquisite mosaic floor, a capacious custom marble vanity, a marble shower with a steamer, and a luxurious soaking tub. The tranquil upstairs suite comprises an office nook, a bathroom with travertine floors and shower, and two serene bedrooms that overlook the manicured gardens, offering glimpses of the mountains and ocean over the treetops.
No expense was spared, nor detail overlooked in the tasteful renovation of this classic home. Walker Zanger tilework, Victoria + Albert bath fixtures, Schumacher window treatments, handcrafted Phillip Jeffries grasscloth wall coverings, and Circa lighting throughout. The extensive recent restoration includes countless top-of-the-line upgrades, such as a fully upgraded electrical system, central A/C and furnace, full media wiring with invisible in-wall speakers embedded throughout the interior and outdoor speakers in the grilling patio, pool, and pergola areas of this impeccably maintained home.
The grounds suggest welcome, the setting hints at comfort, the style says you’re home.
Features and Upgrades
- Walker Zanger marble floors and custom marble sinks in primary and powder room
- Travertine floor, shower, and vanity in upstairs bath
- Victoria + Albert vessel sinks and soaking tub in primary bath
- Phillip Jeffries grasscloth wallpaper in foyer, living room, and primary bedroom
- Schumacher silk draperies in living room
- Dark oak floors in foyer, living room, library, and primary bedroom
- Circa light fixtures throughout
- Stealth Acoustics invisible in-wall speaker system
- Vaulted/beamed ceilings in living room and kitchen great room
- Miele kitchen appliances include six-burner cooktop; microwave/baking oven/broiler combo; dishwasher and double oven with convection
- Caesarstone kitchen island and countertops
- Wet bar with built-in wine fridge and integrated reverse osmosis system
- Walk-in pantry/laundry room combo with Whirlpool Duet machines
- Santa Barbara sash doors to outdoor dining patios
- Flagstone outdoor dining area with built-in grill
- Solar-heated pool
- In-ground spa
- Wood-burning fireplace w/gas starter in living room and dining room
- Variety of fruit trees includes avocado, fig, pomegranate, and a variety of stone fruit and citrus
- Outdoor speakers in grilling patio, pool, and pergola areas
- Detached Guest cottage w/full bath
- Upgraded electrical system
- GFA and Central A/C
- Detached dual garage
Main House: 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath 2,737sf
Guest Cottage: 312sf
OFFERED AT $5,300,000